




I wanted to go back in time a little so I wouldn't miss our Spring Break trip to Corpus Christi. We went to the Texas State Aquarium. I touched a sting ray! We went to the beach for about 5 minutes before a thunderstorm rolled in...the kids made the most of it though, getting wet and full of sand in only 5 minutes! The tree the kids are standing in front of is one of the oldest in the U.S., I think, at 2,000 years old. The most fun was the fishing out behind the house we stayed in. Everyone caught lots of small fish and LOTS of turtles (which we promptly released, Shannon). It was a great trip with lots of fun memories.

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! It is so beautiful down there. You are so lucky!!
P.S. May all turtles live long and prosper
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment