Which meant MOM had to make this mole and Ian helped. Can I just vent for a moment about school projects. Even now that a I have a sophomore in high school I have yet to see a project that did not involve mom. And I can't for anything see how making a stuffed mole serves his education. You'll have to google it to find out what a mole really is in Chemistry. I don't remember them when I was in high school. Maybe if I had made a stuffed mole and listened to my mom gripe about it, I would have memory of it!Oh, the theme was Wheel of Fortune, so this is "Vanna Mole". Haven't heard what grade I received, yet. (I mean Ian.) Check out the hand-sewn eyelashes.



4 comments:
Amen, Sister!! I DETEST school projects for that same reason. However, my projects don't look anywhere as good as your mole!! That could be a webkinz! Love you!
Seriously, what the heck does a mole really have to do with chemistry? It looks amazing though. Please post the grade you get! I can't wait to see what it will be!
Your so AWESOME..and a GREAT Mom! I know who to call now to help me....Haha! Better watch out!
Ahhhh, I have many memories of my mom doing (oh, I mean HELPING OUT) with all of my many (and silly, I might add) school projects. I mean, why do we have to write research papers for lit. class again!?!? J/K But she was a great mom and such a trooper... just like you! :)
Post a Comment