Ian invited this beautiful girl, Morgan, from Frisco. They had a great time and he was a perfect gentleman. We know, as Michael and I were his date/chaperones. We drove them to and from the dance and went to dinner and a movie while they were there. Can I be old enough to have a teenager dating? Don't answer that! :)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Ian Goes to the Prom
Our church had a prom for all the teens age 16 and up last weekend.
Ian invited this beautiful girl, Morgan, from Frisco. They had a great time and he was a perfect gentleman. We know, as Michael and I were his date/chaperones. We drove them to and from the dance and went to dinner and a movie while they were there. Can I be old enough to have a teenager dating? Don't answer that! :)
Ian invited this beautiful girl, Morgan, from Frisco. They had a great time and he was a perfect gentleman. We know, as Michael and I were his date/chaperones. We drove them to and from the dance and went to dinner and a movie while they were there. Can I be old enough to have a teenager dating? Don't answer that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Holy cow, how tall are you Ian? And so handsome! Angel, if your old...I'm old!
Will you please have him call this girl to see how she is doing? When I talked to him yesterday, he hadn't called her to "thank" her. Need to leave the door open for the next date!!!
He looks so good! I am glad he went and had a great time!
AAAWWW He looks so handsome and grown-up!!!! Taylor said, ION, ION..LOL
SNAP ... wished I would have known; I was a chaperone!
It's amazing how fast kids grow & how slooow we age. Seriously how does that work???
Post a Comment