Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funny Stuff

So, I put up this widget with my countdown (see right side of blog)...seen others do the same and always thought that was fun. But now I'm a little depressed. I hadn't counted myself--197 days to go!!!! They might as well say you will deliver in FOREVER! I'm sure it will go by fast, that's just a big number! :)

A funny thing...last week Genevieve asked if I ate the whole bag of grapes, would the baby get here faster?

Also, Abby wanted to know if I knew if the baby would come day or night and exactly what day! And she prays for our baby "boy" in family prayer. She's convinced. And we don't find out boy or girl till birth day so "Sorry" for those who can't stand that! We love it!!!

4 comments:

Stefani M. said...

So, since your blog is sevenrogers.blogspot.com... who's going to be getting the boot? Heehee. Or maybe it means there's TWO babies on the way!

Stefani M. said...

Just kidding.

DeeAnn said...

Good for you. It's way more fun to find out when they're born!

Amanda Murdock said...

Your little gadget thingy is asking me for the first day of my last period?????? Hmmm...

This baby is so exciting!