


My brother, Richard Sones, graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi this past weekend with a degree in Construction Management. He is the first of our siblings to graduate. I am so proud of him and his beautiful wife, Audra. They have both worked so hard and lived on so little to get through the past three years. We had a WONDERFUL weekend with Richard, Audra, and Owen. Also, my my mom and dad and my four sisters and some of their families. We stayed at a beautiful house on its own private lake and we canoed,fished, and just totally relaxed. It was so wonderful to be with my family (immediate and extended). I was reminded how much I love my home state and how beautiful it is. I hope we get to go back to visit often.
As you can tell, I still haven't gotten my new camera...but soon! Also, Kim, please send me pictures from your wonderful camera (no, I'm not coveting) and I will add them to these.

3 comments:
Goodness! NOW I can see it!!! With your brother and sisters! I see your children. I always wondered a little bit. You kids don't get me wrong have the Michael, but they have the ANGEL family running strong. I got proof with the graduation pictures.
WOW! Your family has strong genes. You all look so much alike!
I am so glad that you were able to go to the graduation. I could tell how much you loved it! I am enjoying looking at all the pictures. I love you! Can't wait for next week!
Post a Comment