



My dad is a master carpenter, no that really doesn't explain what he does. I guess master craftsman would be a better description.
He's been working on this house for two years now--a brand new house that has been in renovation for over two years (but that's another story). He designed the staircase himself. The picture does not do it justice. He built the door in the courtyard and so many, many other beautiful things. I'm amazed at the way he can create. He works so very hard and always has. Both he and my mom taught how to work by their example and I'm so grateful for that. I'm going to cry now, so I'd better stop. I just hope my parents know how much we all love them!!!

2 comments:
i think you look like your dad! His work is amazing! I know that you get your hard worth ethic from your dad and momma. :) I love you. You did so many blog updates today. Look at you go!!!
You are right about Ethan looking alot like your Dad!
Post a Comment