Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Say No



Hello, my name is Angel, and I'm a SUGARHOLIC! I'm cutting myself off completely today from sugar. It seems the only way I can stay away. So I'm letting all of you know so that I'm accountable to someone besides myself and my husband. And of course, my children, who will suffer with no dessert this week as a consequence. Unless I make them some jello, which I have no problem staying away from. So, please, no treats passed my way and don't send me your new favorite recipe for cookies. I've just gotta say NO!






Another thought: A friend and I were talking the other day about blogs. They always have happy things to say, and everyone's life looks perfect. As you can see from my last two posts, that's not me. I'm putting it all out there...the good, the bad, and especially the ugly (see destist posting). :) Hope it all brings a smile at least, as your blogs do for me. But don't be afraid to put some "not-so-perfect" moments out there....I know we all have them. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

No sugar??....and right before Valentines Day. What are you thinking??

DeeAnn said...

Good for you!!! You can do it. Will you allow yourself sugar substitutes or are you getting away from all sweets?