This past weekend we went to visit friends in Tulsa, OK. I'll try to get that posted later. :)
So, I decided since it was Valentine's and we were out of town to step away from my sugar commitment. So I had what I wanted this weekend, and it was SO GOOD! But the ice cream I had Saturday left me feeling yucky. I did enjoy my favorite chocolate chip cookies on Sunday night then started over on Monday. So today is day 3--Again! I was REALLY grumpy Monday night, but its been fine since then. No definite deadline, probably until we take our trip over spring break so I can enjoy it. I'm hoping to reach the point where I can have something sweet every few days w/o going overboard. It is empowering to stop eating something specific. I am more focused on what I AM eating and trying to make healthier choices. Sorry if this is really boring to all of you...it helps me to know that you all know and will be asking how I'm doing. So keep asking--It keeps my going strong!!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cold turkey would totally suck...you have to reward yourself. I, too, am trying to make healthier choices. It's so hard when I crave sweets. Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment