We cleaned up our tree this week, finally. It took a couple of hours and then we had half a tree in our driveway! :) Anyone need any firewood??? The kids worked SO hard. I was very proud of them...especially our baby girl. She did not stop! I was very grateful, also, that there were no bugs, spiders, etc. living in it. You can see Ethan's opinion on the whole thing (thumbs down) but they all really had a good attitude and worked very hard.
The link below should take you to the slideshow of pictures. I took breaks often to document our day. :)

2 comments:
That looks like a ton of work! Isn't it awesome when something happens and creates work for you when you already don't have much time to squeeze things in anyway AND then it looks like it did before that thing happened! Did that just make any sense. It's like having your car act up, paying for it to be fixed to be what it was before it happened. haha I loved the pictures! Miss you Ang!
I hear you, girl! Except we still have half a tree in our driveway and have to figure out how to make it dissapear this week! :) Miss you too!!!!
Post a Comment