Monday, January 26, 2009

A Laugh at My Expense

Okay, I've taken five days to decide whether to humiliate myself or not with this post. I went to the dentist last Wednesday and he did a number on me (I won't be going back to him). This is only my second time to ever have any work done, but are you supposed to be numb for four hours? So, have a laugh on me...


6 comments:

Leslie said...

OH MY GOSH!! How long did it take to get back to normal?

Alicia said...

Brian is still laughing!!!

Amanda Murdock said...

That's just plain sad!!! OH MY! No wonder why you couldn't call me that day. Gees! Poor girl. I wouldn't go back either.

Kelly said...

So funny!! One of the many reasons why I hate going to the dentist....Who is he...I won't be going to him either.

Rogers Family said...

Angel, that is TOO funny! I really needed a laugh today! Hope you're back to normal! It's good to see what you've been up to! Love ya!

emblair said...

Oh Angel!!!! Glad it only lasted a few hours!