The youth leaders were amazing! The Young Men Leaders (Bro Woodward, Bro Fisher, and Bro Rawlins) did a "Mormon Rap". They threw baby carrots at the crowd...I don't know why. It is nice to see such dedication in our leaders...they will do ANYTHING to serve our youth! Check out Brother Rawlins moves!
The Young Women leaders were so funny with their "If I were not a Young Women Leader" song. Not sure who wrote it, but very catchy. The kids are still singing it. Wish I knew who to thank...
I wish I had been able to capture all of it on video but I was saving a little girl from being stepped on by the movie star (Sis Rawlins) and the Rapper Mama (Sis Sabin).
Last but not least, our wonderful Bishop and his "right"and "left" hand counselors. They stole the show with their Close Shave.

3 comments:
BAHAHAHA!!! I loved those videos and your kids did awseome!! That was really a fun talent show!
thanks for posting those!
You don't understand why we threw baby carrots and boxes of green jello??? Hello??? It is the Mormon Rap...what other desseret would you have us throw? Plus the song mentions green jello with shredded carrots. I thought shredded carrots would have been to hard to clean up so that is why we used baby carrots.
Chad
Loved those videos; thanks for sharing! Your kids were great, by the way.
Post a Comment