Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Dance

Ellen went to her first dance last night. We had to get a photo, of course. This may be the only time we see Ian and Ellen dance together. I made Ellen promise to dance with Ian, but he didn't ask her. All my attempts at brother/sister affection out the door! Don't they look cute, though?





7 comments:

Jeni said...

OHHH how fun! Congrats Ellen, you looked beautiful! It took my brother some growing up until he wanted to "ask" me to dance! He really didn't until I was much older!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mike is such........a goofball. That is why I love him!

Leslie said...

I'm sure there were lots of scared boys who wanted to ask Ellen to dance anyways! Your beautiful!

Amanda Murdock said...

Ellen is so beautiful! Was the first dance so much fun? Ian looks good! I think you should have posted the picture with Michael from my photo booth. :) Your family is awesome. Love all of you!!!!!!

Audrey said...

They look so cute together, even if he didn't ask her to dance. Ellen is such an amazing girl!

Leslie said...

Is Michael's t-shirt J Crew or Motley Crew? That's funny.

Ku'ulei said...

Beautiful Ellen! How exciting for both of them to go to dances now. FUN!