


Ellen turned 14 on September 1st. She is in the 9th grade this year and is adjusting well to high school life. She has so many friends and is a good friend to each of them. She plays the flute in the band and has recently saved up her babysitting money to buy a new flute in the next few weeks. Ellen loves to write and I have to hide my good pens cause she likes a good pen. She writes great stories about people and relationships and has a talent for painting a picture for the reader. She also has a beautiful singing voice, but doesn't like to share with the general public. She loves to have fun. She loves to tell me stories about the silly things she and her friends say and do. I love to see her laugh and smile. Love you, Ellie!

2 comments:
Wow! 14, Ellen! I remember the DAY you were born. Your mom wanted a sandwich from Schlotsky's so I took one over to her after work while she was having you! You were a beautiful baby but an even more beautiful young woman! When are you and your mom going to come visit us?
Yeah! Happy Birthday Ellen! (again)
Post a Comment