Abby's Before
Abby's After
Ellen Before
Ellen After
Me Before (Can't believe I'm posting this!)
Me AfterRecently, we have gone through some tougher financial times than usual. Through prayer, we have seen miracles happen for our family. Big ones! Heavenly Father took care of our needs and then some. It struck me yesterday that He even takes care of our wants at times. I was reading a silly article about hair products the other day. (I'm always on the lookout for the one thing that will give me Jacklyn Smith hair--for all you young people out there, Google Charlie's Angels--old school). Anyway, they had these Velcro curlers that are supposed to help with volume...and I NEED volume. So, I thought those would be something to try. But being focused on the budget more than ever, I priced them and thought, not right now. Then the very next day, I find them at at garage sale...two packages for $1.00! So this rather long narrative is just to say that this, to me, is one of my many tithing blessings. A small thing, but I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my family and sometimes we even get some of the things we want.
The girls and I had to play with them, of course. The humidity kind of deflated my volume but Ellen, as always, looks gorgeous.

6 comments:
Just Beautiful, girls! Ian looks so handsome. Love you!
Angel, your beautiful with or without volume! Thanks for sharing your tithing blessing
I am grateful you gave me that tip on how to find out who Jacklyn Smith is. Man, I am so young I didn't know who she was. heehee. I just have to say that cause I am almost (shhhh!!! 30). But, really I didn't know. :) I liked this post. You are always mindful of your tithing blessings. I love the hair too.
We've had similar experiences that have really strengthened our faith and understanding of tithing; it's a wonderful thing. But neither you nor your girls need volume to look beautiful! :-)
Va VA VOOM! Beautiful as always, rollers or not. But, what a deal! That makes it even more fun when you get a great deal out of EXACTLY what you want. :)
Always blessings in obedience and tithing. Heavenly Father sees & knows us - for sure!
How fun!
Thanks for letting us into your heart!
Post a Comment